Thursday, March 9, 2017

Dreamin' Big travel scrapbooking

Thanks for visiting the Team Brae'er Blog Hop.

Dreamin' Big is a beautiful new paper collection from Close to my Heart. 

The Glacier, Poppy, Sorbet and Goldrush colours remind me of water, sun and sand.  The corresponding Complements use words like explore, happy place and adventure which screams travel to me.  This combination inspired me to make an album documenting a Caribbean trip.  

Here is one of my two page layouts:


Left hand page

Right hand page

CTMH materials used:
Page Design: Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 - pattern #4 (page 12 & 13) -
Patterned Paper: Dreamin' Big (X7218B)
Title and accent stickers: Dreamin' Big Complements (X7218C)
Sequins: Dreamin' Big Sequins (Z3315)
Base cardstock: Sorbet X5751)
Other cardstock used: Juniper (x5752), Black (1386), White Daisy (1385)

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the next page in our blog hop: Michelle Hughes

6 comments: