Friday, September 5, 2014

#30yearsofhappy - 30 Days of projects - Days 1-4

September is National Stamping Month and to celebrate Close to my Heart has the great stamp set #30yearsofhappy free with any qualifiying purchase.

These adorable mini stamps are great for any project.  In these first five examples, I have used the stamps to accent pages in a Hip Pics Album that I made for my niece's graduation.

This cute camera image can be used for so many projects from scrapbooking to cards.

In keeping with the social network phase, this Like stamp is reminiscent of the like function on Facebook.

Love this - what a great stamp to help capture many memorable moments.

Stay tuned for more projects using this great stamp set!


For more information, or to order the stamp, check out my website:  http://kwregion.ctmh.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment