Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A crafty New Year!

Happy New Year fellow crafters!

The holidays can be such a busy time but it is a time filled with so many moments and memories that cry out to be scrapbooked, SMASHED, or captured in a permanent record of some sort.

The new Spring/Summer Close to my Heart catalogue begins in February and let me tell you, there are some exciting new products to help you capture those holiday moments and memories in months to come.  Most notable is the Picture My Life series.  Inspired by the photo album and Project Life style of memory capturing, the Picture My Life series provides users with a quick and beautiful way to capture memories. 

Some advantages of the Picture My Life:
- fast
- easy
- customizable
- can be as creative as you desire
- coordinates with existing papers/series from CTMH
- coordinates with CTMH exclusive colours
- coordinates with Studio J layouts
- can be used alone or in conjunction with other styles of memory preservation (eg: scrapbooking, Studio J layouts etc.)

While I don't have any of the Picture My Life products yet, I spent my holiday crafting time experimenting with creating and combining My Crush style (SMASHing), Picture My Life style and Artbooking pages.  So much fun and so many quick possibilities!


No comments:

Post a Comment